Much like my photography, this blog is really multiple blogs braided together.
- A photography blog where I think about photography, photographs, and post examples of my own work.
- A photo blog just of my photographs.
- A photo gear blog where I write about the gear I’m using.
- An art/museum blog where I think about art and how it’s displayed.
- An exhibition review blog where I write about museum exhibitions I’ve viewed.
- A sports blog where I write about sports and sports fandom.
- A personal blog where I discuss my family life.
- A tumblelog of random things I run across on the web.
- A blog inspired by conversations on twitter.
I apologize in advance for the lack of focus but every category here bleeds a little into the others. RSS feeds for each category can be found by just adding /feed to the end of any category URL.